Job #3 - Literature Connections

His hallucination reminded me of a time when I was playing an air soft war with some of my friends and my brother. While I was hiding behind a wall thinking of something daring to do to help win the war when when I felt a stunning blow to the back of my neck. (No joke!) I didn't pass out or anything, thankfully. It turns out that a 0.2g air soft BB (a pretty heavy bullet) fired from a sniper rifle slammed into the back of my neck traveling at a speed of 550 FPS (feet per second) at nearly point blank range. 

Comments

  1. Wow, that's crazy. It's sort of also like how it might of happened for Fahrquhar who was about to sabotage the bridge. Because out of nowhere he is attacked and taken prisoner. Sort of like you where. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! I saw a couple of white dots but then they went away pretty fast and my vision blurred a little bit and it almost knocked me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah Dylan, that's scary! Did you know what had hit you right away? .. or were you still kind of in shock? What do you remember thinking immediately?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch :( that doesn't sound fun but it's a cool comparison. I love how you described it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a second, I couldn't figure out what happened or what hit me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog